Blueberry Kisses

1:17:00 PM

I feel like this outfit is a lot more attractive than my camera was willing to admit. I've gotten a lot of random compliments today, which usually leads me to believe I've chosen well. A bit dull in the color departments, perhaps, but cute nonetheless. 
Honestly, on a Monday? It's a wonder I even get dressed. But something about this sweater is just really great. The fit is loose and pretty. It's soft. Kind of reminds me of a fishnet. 


I love these boots. I do. But I'm getting kind of tired of them. Maybe I should move somewhere warmer. 
Nah. Then I'd never get to wear sweaters at all. 

Dress: Asos Curve / Sweater: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Tights: Simply Be / Necklace: A Gift! / Earrings: Theater Department sale / Boots: Doc Martens / Sunnies: Modcloth

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe