Go With the Flow

9:44:00 PM

I spent most of the day curled in my bed, speeding through a paper draft. This was entirely due to my lack of time management skills. Still, getting to that point in my scummy Laundry Day clothes felt pretty close. Is it weird to put on a cute outfit just for your 6 PM class and a late dinner? Cuz that's what I did, and I don't even feel bad.

Of course, I failed to notice that it was raining when I left for class. A long skirt and moccasins? Terrible decision. I'm really glad I don't live in an age where floor-length skirts are required of me. That would really suck in a temperate climate.
Thanks for popping in, babes. Next time I'll try to post before midnight. Sleeping is a thing I should value more.


Top, Skirt, Jacket: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Mocs: Minetonkas / Earrings: Charlotte Rusee / Necklace: I don't even know / Scarf: Wet Seal

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe