I'm Gonna Eat A Lot of Peaches

7:16:00 PM



OK, so I'm not totally sure why I don't wear this dress (er...these dresses?) all the time, but it's clearly been a mistake on my part. Look at all this glory! In case you're wondering, it's the Soda Fountain dress from Modcloth. They don't currently have this color, but it seems to restock fairly regularly. 



If you're considering ordering, though, I'd caution you about sizing. I'm a pretty standard size 16. Proportionally, I'm only a little on the chesty side. The chest of this dress is pretty tight. It works out! I can still button it. It just pulls a bit. And considering my new favorite way to wear it is this, it's OK. But if you're particularly busty, take care! 




Combined with some of my favorite sunnies and what might actually be my favorite dress? I don't know how I didn't come up with this before. Oddly enough, the idea to combine them came to me as I was trying to fall asleep. Predictably, I dream in dresses. 





Winter has birthed a new challenge. How Many Ways Can You Wear These Boots?: The Game. 

Pink dress and Sunnies: Modcloth / Polka Dot Dress: Asos Curve / Tights: SimplyBe / Belt: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Boots: Doc Martens / Earrings: Kohl's / Necklace: An absolutely insane "vintage" salesman. It's a pin, really.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe