One Day My Spring Will Come

5:17:00 PM

February is a serious bummer. It's dreary. It's cold. Winter's charm has worn off, and it's the kind of icy that's just dull an gray. Of course, this is New England, and I can expect as much until at least mid-march. 
Sigh. Until then, I shall insist on bright colors and pretty flowers. It helps a little bit. 
 Some jewelry I never get tired of. Buggy-eyed owl earrings? It's hard to say no. Combined with one of the little hip purses I've grown so fond of (thrifted yesterday!), it's been a good day.
Sunglasses=sunshine, right??? (Actually, I just have rather light-sensitive eyes. Still.)
I wonder what life would be like if I had a nice camera. 
I'm weirdly enamored with this picture. A funky smile and only one eye, and I still think it's one of the prettier representations of my face. 
Anyways, Peace and Carrots, as they say. I'm got some homework to do. 

Shirt and Purse: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Jeans: JC Penney / Boots: Doc Martens / Necklace: I really don’t remember / Earrings: Faces / Sunnies: Free bin / Ring: Some jewelry merchant in the student center






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe