Straight Light Eyes

12:45:00 PM

It's finally warm enough for me to wear this dress again. Not warm enough to wear it without a jacket, but we're getting there. 
I love this dress. I love this dress a lot. It's the prettiest thing.
I think my favorite part is the dandelion fluff print. Don't you just want to blow a wish away on the skirt? 
But I like other things about it, too. The colors and bright and look sweet with my skin. The way it fits on me is flattering; it skims my hips and sways prettily to the mid-thigh. A little shorter than I'm used to, yes, but I ought to push my stylish boundaries more often. 
I just really wanted to look nice today. Some things will always look nice, like this dress, purple tights, and my favorite gaudy earrings. My hair even decided to cooperate. All is well!
Hot pink lips really add that extra zing. Screw you, February, I'll dress like a popsicle if  want. 

Dress: Target / Jacket: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Boots: Thrifted (Salvo) / Tights: Thrifted (Carousel Thrift Shop) / Belt: Dorothy Perkins / Necklace: No clue / Earrings: Charlotte Russe




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe