Cheap

4:07:00 PM

I spent a large portion of last night drooling over 90s fashion. 
I wasn't young and hip in the 90s. I was, at my oldest, 6. And while I'm sure there's plenty to be said for what 6 year olds wore in 1999, I missed some glorious youth styles.
I chose my new bodycon dress from Faces. I feel kinda hot. The vest and the choker and the clunky boots (didn't take a picture of them, but they're just generic biker boots) bring it all together.
The color scheme isn't very 90s, though. Oh well. 
And can we talk about my amazing (and free!!!) sunglasses?


Dress: Faces / Vest: Thrifted (Goodwill. It began its life as a jacket. I cut off the arms.) / 
Leggings: Campus store / Boots and Chocker and Sunnies: Free bin / Bag: H&M / Earrings: 25 Central



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe