Landlocked Blues

1:14:00 PM

This is rather reminiscent of an outfit I used to wear constantly when I was 15 or 16. Which is kind of a weird feeling.
But I hadn't shaved half my head when I was 15 or 16, so it's only a minor flashback. 
You know I almost gave this skirt away? I was letting my friend go through the pile of clothes I was sending to the free bin when she admired its anchor buttons, and I had a sudden change of heart. it's too cute! I should really fix its zipper, though. Safety pins are not the comfiest.

Top: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Skirt: Hand-me-down / Cardigan: H&M / Tights: Simply Be / Shoes: Dorothy Perkins / Necklace: Kohl's / Earrings: 25 Central / Scarf: Thrifted (Salvo)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe