Zed

1:17:00 PM

MY ZEBRA DRESS FINALLY ARRIVED YESTERDAY.
Initially, I felt a little guilty about blowing half my paycheck on this. (I, ahem, do not get paid very much.) The guilt has evaporated. It's comfy. It fits well; a little loose int he armpits, yes, but this is the curse of the large-chested. It's...it's...ZEBRAS. Psychedelic zebras. There's absolutely nothing more I could ask for.
The weather is picky today. I wore the jacket all morning. Then it abruptly warmed up. It'll probably be cold again in an hour. 
I know it's fuzzy, but the charm on the end of my earring there is a little black skull. You know, cuz I go hardcore and such. 
My hair has been recently trimmed, too. Look at what a cutie I am! 
Now, as an act of self appreciation, I'm going to post these pictures featuring my arms. (Also, zebras.)
Confidence, in my experience, in an ongoing process  Curvy ladies are not generally encouraged to be proud of their arms. Fuck that, of course, but media messages are internalized in all of us. It's time to start preparing myself for a sleeveless summer. 

Dress: Dorothy Perkins / Jacket and Necklace: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Tights: Simply Be / 
Shoes: Urban Outfitters / Earring: I don't really know!







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe