Acid Red

11:32:00 PM

My delightful friend Ali and I went to Doing It Live tonight, and it was really really good. If you're a MoHo, or really anywhere in the area, I can't recommend their events enough. They locate absolutely wonderful musicians. 
Ali and I are quite susceptible to scruffy looking hipsters with musical instruments. A good time was had all around. And I looked really fab. (So did Al!) I've been waiting to wear this outfit for ages. I saw a simpler version somewhere in the depths of product photos on ASOS Curve and knew that this weird acid wash denim jacket and pencil skirt were meant to be. Finally, they've come together. 
I looked up the (unreadable here) Italian words on the jacket. They're not very inspiring. No one has to know.
Ali is just about the cutest thing in the entire world.

Tank top: Free bin / Skirt: Forever 21 / Tights: Simply Be / Boots: Doc Martens 
Jacket, Necklace: Thrifted @ Goodwill / Earring: ...? / Bandana: A gift! But clearly from Hot Topic.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe