Little Old Thing

12:00:00 AM

I have somewhat mixed feelings about this outfit. On the one hand, I'm in love with this darling little dress I got on clearance at Forever 21. On the other, this sort of looks like what a little old lady would wear when she goes shopping. Nothing matches.
Hm, I don't know why I'm representing that as a bad thing. I love this outfit! 
I loooooove the open back!
I'm oddly fond of this strange picture I accidentally took of myself. That is the expression of surprise when a camera goes off. 
THIS HAT WAS FIFTY CENTS. That is all. 

Dress and Cardi: Forever 21 / Tights: Thrifted (Carousel Thrift Shop) / Earrings: Ten Thousand Villages Shoes: Urban Outfitters / Hat: Thrifted (Goodwill)









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe