Many Anchors Away

5:26:00 PM

Hello, friends! I have most gloriously returned to this corner of the internet, courtesy of the camera my father bought for me. I picked it up from Aux Services today with great delight. Everyone send him a mental high five. And a puppy. A mental puppy. That was incredibly nice of him.
 What a great father. I'm having a lot of fun with it; it's easily the nicest camera I've ever learned. Tonight was a pretty successful learning process  but as these pictures make very apparent, I'm sure, I still have quite a bit to learn. I'm hoping to take a photography class this summer. Perhaps that will help. C:
I should probably stop yammering and actually talk about my outfit, hm? WELL. This dress.
On the one hand, it's delightful. It's adorable. It's precious. It has teeny tiny anchors on it. Longer than I expected it to be (odd when you consider that I ordered it in a shorter length than I usually would), but the skirt holds its shape in a most darling fashion. In these respects, it's a great dress.
But the bust pulls. The bust pulls. I'm so annoyed. Last time I ordered from eShakti, the 16 was a little tight in the bust. I was sure ordering the 18 would fix this problem. And it definitely should! The arms are slightly too loose. There's plenty of room in the waist. But the bust pulls. 
Ugh. I've been assured that it's "not that bad," but it hasn't stopped me from being sad. 
Fabulous garment, though, despite its weirdly inconsistent measurements. And like, I've been dying to wear these angular cat eye shades. Perfect match. Nothing delights me like primary colors. 
(I love this picture a lot.)

Dress: eShakti / Tights: Simply Be / Shoes: Payless / Earrings: Etsy / Hat: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Sunnies: 25 Central






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe