Maroon Monday

12:42:00 PM

God, I love this dress. Such a gorgeous Goodwill find. Lovely fit, lovely length, lovely color--I'm in love! The one drawback it that the top has a thermal material (I dunno, weird vintage clothes are like that). It's not OVERLY warm, but it won't do for summer, which is a major bummer. The skirt is so light and airy! Oh well. 
And as long as we're on the subject of things found at Goodwill, let's all take a moment to admire this jacket. 
I've never taken pictures outside at school before. I'm glad I finally just went ahead and did it, because they're much prettier and clearer than the crappy lighting in my room permits. The people in the sun room next to me definitely thought my prolonged selfie session was weird. Oh well. I'm a little bit weird. 


Dress, Jacket: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Earrings: Charlotte Russe / Necklace: Lincoln Park Zoo  / Boots: Doc Martens / Tights: Simply Be





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe