Never, Never

8:25:00 PM

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with the pose in the middle there. I just went with it. Ahem.
Nothing makes me feel quite as sassy as these pants. Why do I even own jeans that aren't mom jeans? They're clearly the best and only option. Today, I paired them with my newly tie-dyed Slutwalk shirt. Good combination. Also, Slutwalk shirt. It's what Rosie would do.
I would describe it as pretty solid. I found in the free bin. I cannot claim to have attended the event. If only I had! 
Whoops, I accidentally took an obnoxious amount of selfies. Not sorry. 
This picture, though. 

Shirt: Free bin, then tie-dyed! (I WISH I had been at the event!) / Jeans: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Earrings: Theater department sale / Shoes: Urban Outfitters / Scarf: Thrifted @ NoHo Hospice Shop / Sunnies: Free bin






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe