Paradise Island

8:09:00 PM

It's not summer, but I really, really want it to be. I mean, come on. 60 degrees in early April ain't bad, not in the Valley. To celebrate, I wore sandals and the midriff-iest shirt I've sported since I was a child. It makes me kind of sad that being a size 16 and slightly exposing your belly is a political statement, but as long as that's the case, it feels kind of awesome. 
My plan for this summer is to raid Goodwill for men's XXL/XXXL shirts and then arranging them like this. They'll double as pajamas. It'll be great.
These sandals are cute and all, but I can't say I think they were worth the $20. 
Oh, don't you just wanna take me to the beach?

Shirt: Unabashedly nicked from my brother. / Jeans, Belt: Thrifted (Goodwill) / Sandals: Anthropologie / Sunnies: 25 Central / Earrings: Charlotte Russe / Necklace: I dunno / Scarf: Used to be my mother's Bracelet: Free bin









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe