Smash The Patriarchy

9:22:00 PM

It's not summer. I want it to be summer. We don't live in a world where women aren't pressured into removing all their body hair. I want to live in a world where women aren't pressured into shaving off their body hair. 
I express desires through my wardrobe, so. You know. Short dress, no tights, lots of leg hair. Smash that fucking patriarchy. I'm a little disappointed in my leg hair. I think I have gone without shaving since...December? It's not very noticeable or impressive. But it's there!
Realistically, I will probably shave it soon due to trichotrillomania, because like, hurting myself is not actually a good time. It's fun until then.
I love this backless dress, goddammit. 
I'd apologize for taking so many obnoxious pictures of myself if stigmatization self-love and self-care wasn't a blatant tool of the patriarchy. On that note: Here's lots of me. 

Dress: Forever 21 / Jacket: Thrifted @ Goodwill / Mocs: Minnetonka / Earring: Free Bin









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe