It's a Classic

7:21:00 PM

I'm not even sorry.
I don't think I've ever worn this dress as it is. The skirt is orange even! (Though a much duller orange than the one I've added.) But it's kinda short and the shape is not great. It's a cute dress! But I seem to like it better as a base later. I dunno, something about this silhouette just really does it for me. 
I think this skirt it supposed to be a dress. I came to the sudden realization today when I noticed that the weirdly long band easily folds up over my chest. Um. Now I feel kind of dumb. I blame Goodwill for selling it with the skirts. Besides! It makes an adorable skirt, even if the waistband is kinda awkward! It's a Medium (huh!) from J. Crew and it's soooooooo soft. The color is lovely. I can't believe this is the first time I've worn it. 
Also, like, these shoes, man.
(I was trying to be whimsical, OK?)
There's a lot of skirt in this skirt!

What's that internet mantra? Oh, yes: Never apologize for selfies. 

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt & Belt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Shoes: A gift! 
Earrings: Theater Department sale
Sunnies: Ebay





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. oh please, let me know where they find this shoes for you !! it is amazing !! love !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! My mother got the shoes for my birthday a couple of years ago. I'm not 100% percent certain where she got them, but it was probably, like, a nondescript shoe store. The brand, I believe, is "City Classified," which I know you can at least get on Amazon, though I have no idea if this particular shoe is still available. Although if it is, let me know! I've heard they also made it in black, and I want!!!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe