Not Sew Simple

5:00:00 PM

LOOK AT THIS CUTE SHIRT. As I explained on Tumblr, I probably should not have gotten it. It's cheap shit. It "comes in my size," but runs really small. It's not at all practical. (Seriously, don't buy this.) But it's so so so cute! I determined that I was going to keep it, even though it was tight. 
Then I ripped it. My nail wen through on of the shitty seams. Can't return it now! (I'm gonna have to figure out a way to fix the part  ripped. I frayed the fabric. :C) Resigned to my fate, I ripped out the side seam and but in some blue fabric that doesn't really much match, like so:
I actually don't think it looks that bad! Cute, even! The fit is not great, still, but I'm really attached to the print. I've always wanted a cute little crop top like this. It doesn't fit my chest. Oh well, the world doesn't mind my cleavage, though I think I may henceforth wear this with a bra. 
The combination with my soft, fluffy pink circle skirt is really delightful, I think. 
And here's the dorky sweater I've actually been wearing all day, because it's goddamn cold

Top: Tilly's via Amazon
Skirt, Belt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklace: Travelling vendor
Earrings: Theater department sale
Mocs: Minnetonka









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe