Riot Gal

5:15:00 PM

When in doubt, wear denim and animal print. Both varieties: Actual animals and animal patterns. 
These shoes are not comfortable enough to wear much or even bother keeping at school, but for $7, I think they were a good choice. They add a little zing to any outfit. (Ha, as if I need it!)
I keep trying really, really hard to wear this weird gray lippy. Is it working? I feel like it washed me the hell out, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. 

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Jacket: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Earrings: Target
Sunnies: 25 Central
Shoes: Shoe Carnival
Scarf: It's absolutely a fat quarter nicked from my mother's fabric collection. No shame. In fact, it's the best idea I've had in a while. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe