Good Old Boys

3:40:00 PM

Whoops, I accidentally look totally and completely scrumptious today. And what a fine day! I went to the eye doctor, renewed my contacts prescription, and ordered new glasses! (Yay, sight!) Now I'm going to go enjoy a vegan milkshake with a friend from high school! (What does a vegan milkshake taste like?)
Tell me you're not digging this boy scout knot I managed for my shirt.
Now, because I know people are going to ask: The dress is from Forever 21 and totally delightful! It's still available online, woohoo! But only in a 1X. Not woohoo. A 1X is what I'm wearing. It's reported by some as tight in the chest, but I appreciate this; it's not uncomfortable, but it DOES prevent slippage. (Strapless dresses are scary!) It snags easily, but this isn't surprising. Overall, I'd say the quality is uncommonly good for Forever 21. And the fit is excellent!
I took a lot of pictures of myself today because this outfit is perfect.

Shirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Anthropologie
Sunnies: Ebay
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: I no longer remember.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe