Hot House Flower

8:22:00 PM

God, this dress is so darling. I think I like the pattern in this color even better than I do in its sister dress. I've been blowing off taking it in, and I'm thinking now I won't bother. As a last resort, I tied up the shoulders like so:
It really fixes the gaping problem, and it looks so cute! I'll replace with something more permanent and pretty than black yarn and be pleased with it all summer. 
Anyways! I've had a busy week helping with my mother's day camp, but it culminated in performance this evening. I was already sticky hot, so I changed into something sweeter. 
I feel like a strawberry. 
Do you like my hair this way? I'm not sure I do. (P.S. It was still wet. Sorry, I had to go!)


Dress and belt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Sandals: Anthropologie
Sunnies: Ebay
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Dunno





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe