Just Too Hip

4:36:00 PM

Today was a long slew of errands and house cleaning, so I just found some bright colors and didn't try very hard. This is the kind of outfit you put on for an 8:35 class when you haven't brushed your teeth but want people to think you did. It's summer, though. I have no excuse. 
More importantly, though, look at my new glasses! I'm really glad I chose these. They were expensive, but I'll probably have them for many years. I think the color looks great with my eyes. And the fit is perfect! That's rare with my wide face. 
I love the color and length of these pants, but the crotch does this awfully awkward bunching thing. Ugh. I'm not sure they're even worth keeping. 



Aggressive glasses appreciation. And did you notice that my hair is shorter! (You know, on the one side?) I cut it all by myself! And it was really hard! I've never cut hair that wasn't straight-across bang trimming before. In light of that, I think I did a pretty good job. But now I need to dye it again. Ugh. I'm so lazy!

Shirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Jeans: JC Penney
Scarf: Modcloth
Earrings: Garage sale
Mocs: Minnetonkas



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe