Lace Lady

10:58:00 PM

I hung out with my darling friend today. And by hang out, I mean went shopping. I bought a pretty dress! For only $8! And I tried a bunch of things on! Then we complained about the patriarchy at McDonald's. It was a pretty good time.
To accent this occasion, I wore two Forever 21 dresses. Sort of. The lace dress is new and has appeared on this blog. The red skirt was a dress once. (Click here to see what it once looked like!) I bought it last summer because I just couldn't resist it's utter cuteness, but the fit was always, always, always awkward. The bust was simultaneously too large and too small. Also, cap sleeves and surplice necklines? Not my favorite. I like it much better as a skirt. The cute yellow and blue poppy pattern was always the most appealing thing, anyway. 
These I paired with some old favorites and my mother's vintage denim jacket for a look I have to call very, very cute. I'm fab. Go me. 
(I think the fact that I'm wearing a dress under a skirt gives a petticoat-like effect. I got tons of compliments!)

Dress: Forever 21
Skirt: Formerly a Forever 21 dress, made into a skirt by me
Jacket: My mom's. Vintage.
Mocs: Minnetonka
Necklace: Kohl's
Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe