Probably Not

3:21:00 PM

My mother is running a bible camp at her church, and somehow I got roped into helping. Ugh, getting up in the morning. Ugh, an atheist among zealous religious people. (That's perfectly OK of them, but not super fun for me.) 
I didn't have a lot of ideas at 7:30 in the morning, so I put this on. The sandals don't really work for me, but I didn't want to wear real shoes. 
My hair looks surprisingly good today, considering I slept on it while it was still wet. But I really oughta dye it.
The buttons say "Feminist Killjoy," "Gone Thrifting," "There's a special place in hell for fashion bloggers," and "Tea & Buns 2013" (there's two of those, featuring a goose and a bunny).

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Vest: Thrifted @ Goodwill as a jacket, made into a vest and dappled with buttons
Necklace: I dunno
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Glasses: Vogue 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe