Turn the Sun Down

6:28:00 PM

My siblings and I took my mother to the beach today. It was lovely! A beautiful day (until it rained) and a great outfit. Unfortunately, we didn't think to factor in the Stanley Cup celebration. Power to the Blackhawks and all, but gross drunk fanatics made travel awfully annoying. 
And I think the cuteness of my beach look was lost on them, so I'll share it with you! I sadly forgot my camera when I actually went to the actual beach, so you know, no action shots. Next time!
This shirt really does not fit, but I like it this way.
Why is that one picture so green?

View that in its full size, cuz it's awesome. If the gender studies degree doesn't work out, I'll just become a stripper. (I'm kidding, I wouldn't be very good at that. I'd have to, like, be the waitress at the strip club.)


Bikini and Sunnies: Forever 21
Shirt, Jeans, Shoes, Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe