Blistering

5:27:00 PM

It's INCREDIBLY HOT today, so this outfit was probably not the wisest thing. But I've had it in my head for a couple days, and I figured it's hot enough to make little impact.
As a result, I got nothing done and didn't really go anywhere. It's too hot to move. I almost melted taking these pictures.
I know the bandanna is a little off, but there was no way I was going to brave a sweaty day like today without one. Tacky it may be! But effective.
My moccasins are busted. Sob. They lasted almost exactly a year. The leather shop is having a tent sale, so I'll probably get new ones this weekend. I could probably get these fixed, but it would cost a lot, and the rubber sole itself is torn. Still, I'm gonna miss them.
Just being whimsical in the grass.


Shirt, skirt, belt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Bandanna: I have no idea
Mocs: Minnetonka
Earrings: Soup for the Masses






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe