Blue Lips, Blue Veins

7:43:00 PM

Blue lipstick! Blue lipstick!
I can't recommend it enough. It's Graftobian. I got in on Amazon for like $10 and it was soooo worth it. I'm normally a $3 clearance drugstore lipstick kinda girl, but this opaque, creamy product is my new best friend. 

And I think it looks great with my trusty hipster girl cut-offs and polka dot tank, if I do say so myself. 




Top and Sunnies: Forever 21
Shorts: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Boots: Minnetonka, a gift
Earrings: Target
Necklace: I no longer remember
Scarf: Vintage








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hey, just found your blogspot via your tumblr and i'm now following you on both! love all your outfits and your posing is primo.

    xo,
    aimée
    aimstar-thrives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe