Flutter By

2:33:00 PM

I went to Burlington Coat Factory last night, mostly in search of bras (which I seem to always need, ugh). But surprise, surprise (haha not a single person is surprised), there were too many good deals for me to pass up entirely. I nabbed this lovely skirt for about $5. The shirt was about $9. I also grabbed some waaay cheap work out gear, which isn't interesting to you guys, I know, but I'm pleased with it. 
I'm pretty obsessed with this skirt. I went years thinking maxi skirts were beyond my short body, but this looks fabulous! The color is just my thing. It's airy. It's light. I love it!
My goodness, I take a lot of pictures of myself. What will the neighbors think? (Probably that my skirt is pretty.)


Top and Skirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Belt and Bag: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Sandals: Anthropologie
Earrings: Theater department sale
Necklace: Kohl's
Sunnies: Ebay











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe