I Know Where It Goes

11:18:00 PM

Tonight I went to an Alum Association thing like a good little college student. Mostly because it was just a meet-up deal, and even then mostly because the meet-up type deal was happening at the Dessa concert. I'm bad at socializing! I'm glad I went, though. They were nice. 
AND DESSA WAS AMAZING OH MY GOD SHE'S SO LOVELY AND MUSICAL AND THEY PLAYED THE LONGEST SET EVER AND AND AND
Ahem. I wanted to wear my new eShakti dress to this even, but due to DHL terribleness, it's not even here yet! I quickly improvised. Had I had more time, I probably would have chosen something else, but I think I looked cute overall. And this is a great skirt for groovin'.

Polka dot dress: Asos Curve, cleverly hidden under my skirt!
Skirt: Burlington Coat Factory
Vest: Thrifted as a jacket @ Goodwill. I cut the arms off.
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Kohl's
Bag: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Sunnies: Ebay
Boots: Doc Martens



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe