Scarlet Feet

6:42:00 PM

I love this dress. It's comfy, instantly stylish, just the right length, and sports twin zebras. What's not to love? It's great for a lazy summer day. I feel fabulous. And comfy!
And it goes gorgeously with my new moccasins, does it not?
I thought about these bright red Minnetonkas for a long, long time. I mean, they're adorable! And they were on sale! But they're...such a loud color. And I wear moccasins everywhere. Finally I decided that if I can justify bright red lips as often as I do, I can justify bright red shoes as well. Besides, there's something so charming about candy apple red leather. (And it's lucky I like it, because they'll be staining my feet for the next couple months.)


Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Mocs: Minnetonka
Necklace: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Earrings: Etsy
Sunnies: Forever 21







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe