Throwback (Thursday)

1:50:00 PM

Friends! I've been blogging for almost a year!
To celebrate, I'm wearing the outfit I wore in my very first outfit post. You can see it here. In essentials, it's the same, though the moccasins that were new a year ago are almost worn through. (Good thing the leather shop is having a tent sale!) I've added my trusty 70s carry-all, my mom's vintage denim jacket (mostly to avoid sunburn) hot lips, a high bun, and those Lennon-esque sunnies I can't get enough of.
Fashion is a journey, you know? You don't have to stay the same. You can take a year to develop a taste for vintage bags and big hair, but you've gotta stay you. I did that. That's awesome. It's taken me a year to find looks that really feel like me, and it's only gonna get better.
Anyways, I'd like to CELEBRATE my blogiversary by doing something for you, the readers! But...I don't know what to do. If you've got any ideas, please leave them in the comments!

(I'm very whimsical.)

Top and Jeans: Forever 21
Jacket: Vintage, my mom's
Earrings: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: I dunno
Bag: Vintage 1970s, Thrifted @ Goodwill









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe