Where the Light Bends

5:09:00 PM

This is an outfit that really makes me miss my full shoe collection. These soft-soled moccasin boots are comfy and cute, don't get me wrong. But they strike a discordant note with this already sort of odd outfit.
I dunno, something about the combinations of a super-shiny loose shirt and very obviously pre-owned mom jeans is a little weird. I like it, don't get me wrong, but I think my stack heeled boots would have rounded it out. 
Speaking of these jeans, they seem a little...loose. I'm hoping that they just need a wash and that my body hasn't undergone a change, because I really don't want all my pants to be ill-fitting at once. 
Holy crap, do I need a haircut or what???
I got this lipstick on steep clearance at the grocery store. It's cute, but so similar to lippies I already own! I'm ashamed. Someone make me stop.

Top: Dorothy Perkins
Jeans: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Jacket: Vintage, my mom's
Mocs: Minnetonka
Earrings: Asos
Sunnies: Free bin







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe