Into the Thick of It

3:36:00 PM

I've had a lot of nothing going on lately, so today when I went to the bird rescue to help out, I tried to get dressed. A little bit. This was largely thwarted by the temperature. Bravely, I donned double floral and my favorite hat! ...did it work? Do I look like a real person?
Oh well, I'm sure the birds don't mind.
I cuffed my shorts sort of weirdly this morning, and the problem just never fixed itself.



Shirt, shorts, Earrings, and Hat: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Boots: Doc Martens
Sunnies: Ebay





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha, I love your real person look! You're a hoot. I'm sure brightened the birds' day by looking so snazzy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I have no way of knowing. They react the same way to pretty much any given stimulus. (Screaming. They like to scream.)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe