Teen Rec Center

10:33:00 AM

I FINALLY got to wear my eShakti dress! Um, I, of course, was the one forbidding myself from wearing it until a special occasion came along. The occasion turned out to be my birthday party! I feel amazing in it. Especially since this $100 dress (without shipping!) cost me $25 (with shipping!). That was clever of me. 
But you have to admit, something about it is very...teen rec center. 







You know, I think I've worn these shoes every birthday for the past 3 years.

Dress: eShakti
Shoes: A gift! The brand is City Classified. 
Jacket: Vintage
Belt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Earrings: Theater department sale
Necklace: Free bin
Sunnies: Forever 21



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Oh my goodness gracious! That dress just fits you to a tee. I love the how the retroness of it works SO well with your new hair! What a fab looking birthday girl. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe