Them Jeans

7:56:00 PM

So I found these curious pants in my house today. They're fat too small to be my dad's and far too large to be my brother's, so I have no idea where they came from. Perhaps my dad, who refuses to try things on at thrift stores, made an eyeballing mistake? Whatever. I'm wearing through my only pair of jeans, so these are a good placeholder. 
I'm a little uncomfortable with the fit? Looking at these pictures, they look good! But I was a little weirded out by the looseness all day. I mean, they're men's pants. Bound to fit oddly! But I've been pretty much married to skinny jeans since I was 14, so it's a little hard to get used to. Still, I love the high-but-not-too-high waist and the well-worn wash. I'm thinking about getting some white paint and a round sponge and making them polka dotty, ripping off an expensive pair of Asos pants that I'm coveting in ways untold. What do you guys think?
For now they're paired with my trust polka dot tank! I decided to show off my waist with a makeshift (emphasis on makeshift) crop top. Cute!

Top and Sunnies: Forever 21 Plus
Jeans: Vintage??? Mens??? L.L. Bean???
Shoes and Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe