Waisting

3:05:00 PM

Just when I was starting to get used to cooler temperatures, things seem to be heating up again! Yuck. I'm just about ready to put summer away for another year.  Today I opted for this lovely light cotton pants. With birds. I love birds. And I figured I might as well rock a crop top while I can!
This might be winding up to my last post for a while, unless I abruptly change my mind. I've gotta pack up all my clothes and then go to school. And then start school. Oh, and get my laptop fixed. Things are gonna be busy!




Top: Free bin, a large from Forever 21
Pants: Dorothy Perkins
Sandals: Anthropologie
Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Sunnies: Forever 21
Necklaces: Just sort of...fished out of my jewelry box







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe