First

12:20:00 PM


I'm back at school! I'm back in business! My laptop is broken! ...sigh. Oddly determined, I'm blogging from a dorm computer today with the help of my trusty flash drive. It's kind of weird, but I was so pleased with my first day of classes outfit, I had to try. 
And these pictures were taken in my new room! Pictures taken outside are always prettier, but I have a weird amount of windows. Really lets the light in. I'm in love.
Anyways, time to pay homage to both my sort-of mohawk and my new Asos Curve tights. 


Top: Free bin
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: Asos Curve
Sunnies: eBay
Earrings: Theater department sale


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love this outfit! Everything from the sunglasses to the shoes!

    stylerottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great look! the hair is absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bridie, I'm really into your outifts, you're so stylish! I've tagged you for the liebster award, if you're interested you can check out this post :)
    http://tights-and-stripes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-schwiebster.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, wow, thank you so much! This looks way cool. I can't wait to do it! (But I probably have to.) Excited!!!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe