Girl on the Go

5:29:00 PM

Wow! College! College college college. This is shaping up to be a very tough semester. I have a lot of work, plenty of running around, too many ambitions, and an unusual amount of weird, stressful things piled on top. Becoming a competent adult is hard. But I'd decided that I shouldn't let it make me neglect the things I enjoy doing if I don't want it to, so I'm going to try to update this blog with reasonable frequency! 
Nabbed this adorable skirt at Northampton Hospice Shop last weekend for four bucks. It's ADORABLE, but kind of big on me, and insists on falling down. Oh well. It's nice and light, which I've been thankful for in this strange and humid spell we've been having. 

Dress and Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Skirt: Thrifted @ NoHo Hospice Shop
Jacket: Vintage
Shoes: Free bin
Sunnies: Amazon





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe