I Find Myself Wondering

4:50:00 PM

Last night, I straightened my hair on a whim and then was stuck with it in the morning. I don't really like the look (I love my curls!), but with a scarf, I can fake blunt bangs, something I've always longed for. Pretty adorable. I feel like Wednesday Adams meets Zooey Deschanel. (Um, neither of them have partially shaved heads, but that's OK.)
Lately I'm into black and white, but I can't leave it at that. Pops of color are my shame. I'm rocking my cute polka dot Forever 21 frock with hues that are at once bright and frigid. Love it. Particularly this lipstick. I was expecting a very different purple when I bought it and have been resenting it for months, but this berry-violet thing is really working out for me. 



Dress and Sunnies: Forever 21
Sweater: It is a mystery. Probably a hand-me-down. 
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: H&M
Scarf: Thrifted @ Salvo






Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm with you there, sometimes I'll wear and solid black outfit and then I'll have to wear pink shoes or a coloured bag!
    I am loving your satchel and your hair looks really cute straight!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe