Some Sweater

11:03:00 PM

I feel like this look stands proudly and says "I am." "...a college student, you can tell by my harried expression and giant sweater." I had a lot of work today, but this sweater is worth excising sleep to talk about. It's fabulously cozy, clearly handmade, and was like, 3 dollars? My only complaint is the too-long arms. A very weirdly proportioned garment. But it still looks damned cute, even if I find myself adjusting the sleeves all day. 
The plaid collar poking out is a cute touch, I think. I copied the idea from a Forever 21 straight sizes ad and I'm not sorry. I looked adorable.







Sweater, jeans, shirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Boots: Doc Martens
Earrings: Vintage
Necklace: Amazon
Scarf: It is a mystery

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe