Teal Time

9:31:00 PM

This gem of a dress! I've been dying to wear it. But today was long: Three classes, one of which required my leading class discussion, another off campus, another at 8:35 in the effing morning. Then it was facilitating a Taboo discussion on class and meeting with a group to discuss our paper? Ugh. It was all hard. This dress gave me strength. But I didn't get to take nice outside pictures.
I've paired it with my adorably dorky teal sweater and my trusty teal loafers. It's so predictable I feel like it's unexpected? Hm, I don't really care. I love it no matter what. Makes me feel like a 50s social guidance film character, which of course is my only aspiration. Maybe I should buy some bobby socks.





Dress: eShakti
Sweater: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Necklace and Earrings: Vintage





Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Those colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great look! ahhh I am in love with that dress (where did you get it?!) and your cuteness like dang

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I saw this late! The dress is from eShakti. C:

      Delete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe