Don't Wanna Come Down

2:39:00 PM

Lately, I am all about the denim. I fished this shirt out of the free bin (classy as always). It's perfect! Soft, light and not trying to be a jacket, a problem denim shirts have all too often. I paired it with this elephant shorts-turned skirt thing I made and red lips. It feels like a good transitional outfit, which is good, because while transitioning from summer to fall, New England decided to be like 85 degrees today. Yuck. 
And hey, I dyed my hair! It's subtle, but a pretty kind of brassy blonde I've never had before. I like it a lot. Continuously impressed with the magic my hair-savvy friend Lee can create with a box of three dollar dye. 


Shirt, shoes: Free bin
Skirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill as shorts, made into a skirt by me
Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklace: Amazon





Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe