You Don't Know

12:06:00 PM

I've been saving this skirt for a rainy day. Literally. Today is rainy. I'm a bright smear of yellow in a work that's distinctly grey today, and I love that.
Can't recommend this eShakti skirt enough! Though I warn you, it's a little longer than expected, so perhaps change the length if you're planning on buying it. It's "temporarily out of stock," though. Alas, you'll have to wait. (But this was pretty popular, so I suspect it really is coming back.) I paired it with dark red lips and a bird-print blouse I bought from Dorothy Perkins last year. The effect is very "clutching books to my chest as I walk by several red brick buildings on my way to class," which I'm pretty OK with. That is, after all, what I did. 


Blouse and Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Skirt: eShakti
Sweater: H&M
Earrings: Theater Department Sale



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Cute! Cute cute cute. Overcast days always make me want to bust out the color, and the lipstick is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe