Happy Thanksgiving!

4:13:00 PM

Happy happy happy Thanksgiving! I stayed at school this year, but we made the best of it--and the best of it, I think, was nothing short of delightful. 
Lee, who is probably the cutest scientist I know, teamed up with me for an adorable (and very cold) holiday photo shoot. My camera freaked out in the middle, so I don't have nearly enough pictures of my darling friend. She took some unreasonable pretty ones of me. I love her.
  

The rest of the day was spent watching the dog show, cooking, singing Christmas songs, and camping out in front of the ongoing ABC Harry Potter marathon. I made tiny squash, feta and rosemary pies, a specialty of my sister I'd never tried before. They came out excellently. 
Happy Thanksgiving!

Dress: eShakti
Sweater: Thrifted @ Savers
Coat: Thrifted @ Goodwill

I can't really tell you anything about Lee's outfit, but I wanna say her dress is from Anthropologie. 





Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe