I Ain't Heard a Thing

4:12:00 PM

November is here! I don't feel even a little bit ready. But today happened to be a good hair day, so I dressed accordingly. This dress is kind of important to be--I bought it with my first-ever honest-to-goodness paycheck. Also, you know, zebras. It would be good even if I hadn't earned it. I paired it with my ridiculous oxblood boots (so 90s they make your teeth hurt) and a big ass denim shirt. I look like a painful hipster, but I'm a painful hipster with bad ass lipstick, so I forgive myself.
My camera kind of gave up, but it really is a cool color.

Dress: Dorothy Perkins
Shirt: Free bin
Necklace: Amazon
Earrings, coat, and boots: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Scarf: Crazy Moon






Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe