Just to Blow You Away

1:03:00 PM

Oh no, an outfit I'm excited about! Unsurprisingly, double polka dots are the ticket to exciting me. This is probably my favorite eShakti dress (and I have so many!), what with its teal polka dots, darling circle skirt and downright dreamy buttons. But it's not the most versatile piece! I don't know why I didn't pair it with this ridiculous sweater sooner. It's a match made in heaven. 
Pleased with myself and some truly gorgeous weather, I took far too many pictures. Enjoy!

Dress and crinoline: eShakti
Sweater: Kohl's
Shoes: Payless
Earrings: Theater Department sale










Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Polka dots on polka dots! So cute!
    This will probably sound weird, but do the letters gSm mean anything to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A match made in heaven!! I love finding the perfect pairings like that in my closet. It's always a moment of excitement for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is CUTE AS ALL HECK, especially because of the collar coming out over the sweater. I'm definitely trying to enjoy nice weather for outfit pictures as long as I can--soon enough I'll be chased inside by darkness and cold, and I'm pretty sure my indoor photos impress no one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I know just what you mean. Indoor pictures are much trickier.

      Delete
  4. What an absolutely killer hair day! You look great.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe