Before I Tumble

4:11:00 PM


I wore a very similar outfit to this on Thursday. And I am not ashamed. I couldn't tell you what's going on, but lately I've really been feeling vintage blogger meets schoolgirl meets everything that's right and also wrong with commercially available Halloween costumes (meets I have to do my laundry). Happens to the best of us, right?
Every time I start thinking I need to sell this dress I never wear, I think of a cute way to wear it. It will probably go sit in my closet for another several months now. The joy.  Something about it feels very young for me, which is not a problem I experience often. The goofiest part has been covered up by my top today, though, so I've managed. 
In other news, I'm definitely definitely definitely becoming a decent indoor photographer, though the word photographer seems a little too grand for the selfies I take. Um, I'm a...self portrait hobbyist.

Dress: eShakti
Top: Free bin
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Earrings: Theater Department sale
Sunnies: Faces
Scarf: Vintage








Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe