Black on Black

4:35:00 PM

Hello! It's finals season. You're probably not surprised that I'm a bit out of commission. I'm tired and frankly need a hot shower and a good sleep, but I'm getting there. I'll be back in Chicago in two weeks! That's exciting to me. I miss my dogs. Oh, and my family. 
I think I've been rocking the beanie far too much recently. But it's so much simpler than doing my very unruly hair! Someone make me stop.

Dress: Forever 21
Top: Free bin
Tights: Discarded by my roommate
Beanie: ???? It's really gross and I love it. 
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Earrings: Theater Department sale
Necklace: Amazon

Here are some other things I've been wearing:



Quality Instagram pictures because I'm a committed blogger.



Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe