How Can I Keep From Singing?

9:16:00 PM

Hello! Tonight I went to Christmas Vespers, which is probably my favorite Mount Holyoke event. The choirs were just beautiful. The chapel was gorgeous as always. And the singing! I am a decidedly OK singer. Just OK. And I'm doing other things most of the time. But I love Christmas and I love singing. Knowing I'd have a happy evening, I put on something cheerful.
I feel like I haven't worn this pretty lace dress in forever! That's probably because it's December. This outfit is hardly seasonal. Oh well. It made me feel like myself, which is something I've needed lately. 
High time we had a conversation about my cowpoke boots. They were plucked from the men's section for $7.99 at Savers. I've been waiting to find the perfect pair of cowpoke boots at a thrift store basically my entire life, so each time I wear them feels like a victory. And they're really nice. I won't pretend to know much about shoes, but the soles and stitching and leather all impress me. 

Dress: Forever 21
Shirt: Free bin
Tights: ASOS Curve
Boots: Thrifted @ Savers
Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Necklace: Amazon







Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe