On My Honor

1:35:00 PM

Hey there friendos! I have a lot going on, but today I promised myself I'd make time to post this outfit. Inspired by boy scout neckerchiefs and also wanting to wear a tie but not owning a tie, this outfit is kinda campfire lass meets airline hostess. I'm 100% OK with this. 
This chambray top is among the last of the completely free things I'll get from eShakti. Unless they run another referral program. I'd be all over that. It's a size 20W and far too big, but I wanted to use all of my credit leftovers and it just kind of happened. It was on clearance. Despite this, I DO like it a lot. The puff sleeves are fun.
I've been having sort of a bad body day. Um, or week. Or maybe month. I'm hoping this outfit is actually as cute as it seemed like it out to be when I put it together. I did get a bunch of very sweet compliments from strangers, so that's a clue. It's probably the neckerchief. Everyone digs neckerchiefs. 


Top: eShakti, free! Thank you people who used my referral code.
Skirt: Thrifted @ Goodwill and shortened. Inexpertly.
Tights: Target
Scarf: Free bin
Earrings: Thrifted @ Goodwill
Boots: L.L. Bean




Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This outfit is EXTREMELY cute and the neckerchief is a great touch. I'd wear ties and neckerchiefs more if I didn't feel so strangled by having shirts buttoned all the way up...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe