Petals

6:36:00 PM

I'm back again! I got this shirt from one of my favorite Etsy shops, Proud Mary Vintage. And I sort of looked at it and cried for 30 years before I broke down and bought it. Um, that's a slight exaggeration. But it was, I gotta tell you, on my Etsy wishlist for a very long time. 
The bust doesn't quite fit, but I just jam a safety pin in and move on. I love this shirt too much to give it up. It's my soul shirt. 
(Google is weirdly struggling with the colors in this picture. Apologies.) 
I also did a lot of scary adult things today. I mean, like, two. But two adult things on top of my regular student things??? That's a lot! But now I have a new job that I think I'm really really gonna like and can say that I hear Eve Ensler talk. (She's really trans exclusionary and that's not OK at all, but it was an interesting event.)

Top: Proud Mary Vintage
Skirt: Asos Curve
Tights: Target
Shoes: eBay
Earrings: Theater Department Sale
Sunnies: ModCloth










Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on landing a job!! And that top is insanely gooooorgeous. Totally worth the splurge because you make it looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A++ vintage shirt--it's super fantastic and suits you wonderfully. Congratulations on the job! I am definitely wary of Eve Ensler these days (she's also talked over indigenous women a lot, from what I hear), but it can also be valuable to experience someone's talks/work for oneself so that one can form a well-rounded opinion.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Instagram

Subscribe